1) Identify your life purpose and ask your guides to reveal to you the steps to fulfilling this purpose. If you don’t know yet what your life purpose is, begin reading the energy of your entire life to look for clues.
Write your autobiography and examine the energy and essence of all the major milestones. Everything that has ever been created in your life has been designed to carry you further into the realization of this purpose. Make lists of your strengths and weaknesses, the things you love, your talents, and your deepest desires. These are further clues to the nature of your life purpose.
2) Set aside time each day for silence and meditation.
3) Learn to still your mind by practicing concentration skills.
Concentrating the attention on a candle flame for 10 minutes each day while releasing all thoughts will help still and focus the mind.
4) Eat a diet that consists of primarily live foods.
5) Fast periodically to clean and detox the body and help release yourself from over involvement in the physical world.
6) Develop your intuition. Recording and interpreting your dreams
each day is a good way to begin developing intuition. Also, make a practice of listening to the still, small voice within you and observe how the information it offers assists you throughout your day.
7) Create a list of the 10 things you most dearly desire to create and ask your guides to show you steps you can take to begin creating these desires now. Look to see how each item on your Ten Most Wanted list is aligned with your life purpose.
8) Have a goal, purpose, and activity for everything you do.
9) Engage in some sort of physical activity each day. It is especially beneficial to incorporate physical activity such as yoga that unifies mind body and spirit.
10) Make time each day for creative play. Write in a journal, paint,take a long walk in nature. Do what gives you joy.
11) Find some way to share your gifts and talents with others.
12) Clean out closets, drawers, your house and everywhere unused items accumulate. Release everything that you no longer need. This includes old feelings you may be holding onto. Practice gratitude and forgiveness and release the past so you may step more fully into the present moment.
For more information, visit www.celestialvision .org